Another favorite Pinterest find, I was intrigued about trying a pudding cookie. Not only had I never made one, I’d never even tried one! So when I stumbled upon this cookies and cream themed recipe, I was excited to give it a try. I made a few changes from the original recipe link above, but nothing major. And I’m happy to say I’ve found another easy and delicious dessert recipe! And the best part? It uses the same ingredients as my chocolate chip cookie recipe, with only two additions!
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 package (4.2 ounce) package Oreo Pudding mix (see photo above)
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 regular sized or 1 king sized Hershey’s Cookies and Cream bar(s), finely chopped.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. Mix together butter and sugars
3. With the beater still going, slowly add the package of pudding mix, making sure it mixes in well
4. Add vanilla
5. Add eggs one at a time
6. Alternate adding flour, baking soda and salt until well combined
7. Add chopped cookies & cream bars and chocolate chip and mix well.
8. Scoop out 1-inch balls of dough into lined cookie sheet
9. Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Keep a close eye on them so they don’t overbake!
Depending on the size of your cookies, you should get about 3+ dozen cookies.
What do you think? Do you have any other great pudding cookie recipes to share?